Tuesday 29 January 2008

Im blogging again :)






Sorry i have not blogged in a few weeks, time just seems to be flying by. Been quite busy with school the last few weeks and with my GCSE's soon approaching, i was at manchester on monday at "poetry go live" which i have to admit was sooo boring!

I've only spent £30.79 of my £35 craft budget so im really proud! I am going to buy some ribbons (well ive already bought some but im bidding on some more) from the american ebay as they are stunning but im going to use my birthday money which i still have about £85 left.









Picture of the pack ive already won ^





Over on crafts by carolyn, tracy has set a fantastic challenge to design are card with ribbons and primas, this is a fantastic challenge as they are my favourite 2 items to craft with along with the cricut. I cant wait to join in, im going to use the rest of this months craft budget to buy some primas from tracy, you should check her shop out its fab!!





I used my birthday money to buy a DS at the weekend at its great i got need for speed and crash bandicoot and its great, i want to get nintendogs next!





I thought i would show you what i bought with the budget this month, it hasn't arrived yet as its coming from america ...






How scrummy are those? Heres a quick card i did for a challenge on cbc, i really cant stop using my cricut!!



















No comments: