Thursday 10 January 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry, havn't managed to blog since monday although when im at school i dont really find the time although will post a good long post with latest creations over the weekend. Been a busy few days with quite alot of homework although its nearly the end of the week already - where does the time go?? I got my first ever set of stamps today from the usa they are adorable, there like a little easter collection with bunnies etc... going to have a play with them and will post picture over the weekend :) Also still loving my circut, i even cut out the die-cuts to make 6 father christmas and 6 mrs christmas on wednesday because im going to be totally organised this christmas :D

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Wow Joe, I'm impressed with your organisation skills - I didn't even get any Christmas cards done this year (well technically last year now)

Loving the new blog

Lisa xoxo